These chicken wrap recipes are delicious. Just check these out and I’m sure you’ll be amazingly surprised.
So here we go for some chicken wrap recipes:
>>Thai Chicken Wraps
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups carrots julienne
1 pound chicken breasts boneless, skinless 1 pieces
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon fresh ginger root minced
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup red pepper chopped fine
1/4 cup flaked coconut
1/4 cup green onion julienne
2 1/2 cups cooked white rice
2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
3 cups cabbage shredded
6 flour tortillas (10 inch)
1. In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
2. In 10 inch skillet, heat oil until sizzling; stir in chicken and ginger. Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink (7
to 9 minutes). Add cabbage, carrots, red pepper and onion; continue
cooking until vegetables are crisply tender (5 to 7 minutes).
3. Meanwhile, in 1 quart saucepan, combine peanut butter, water, coconut, curry powder and oil. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture is heated through (5 to 7 minutes). Remove from heat. Add rice; mix well.
4. At serving time, place 1 cup filling in center of each warm tortilla. Fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center of filling. Roll up open end of tortilla toward opposite edge. Place, seam-side down, on microwave-safe plate.
5. Microwave two sandwiches on high, turning or rearranging after half the time, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes). Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Serve wrap immediately with sauce for dipping. Makes 6 sandwiches.
>>Chicken Tortilla Wraps
4 fat free flour tortillas
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut in thin strips
1 med tomato chopped
1 med onion sliced
1 sm clove garlic finely chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
2 c shredded lettuce
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
3/4 c reduced fat ranch-style dressing
Heat oven to 350°. Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in oven for 10-15 minutes or until warm. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, onion and garlic; sauté until chicken is no longer pink in center, 4-6 minutes. Stir in worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top each with lettuce and tomato. Drizzle each with 2-3 tbsp dressing. Roll up the tortillas and serve.
That’s it for today! If you want more chicken wrap recipes just check below: