Vital vitamins for hair growth are extremely significant to keep your hair strong, beautiful and thick. Lengthening the hair is not enough; one has to nourish it regularly to keep it healthy. There are a few essential vitamins required in your diet to keep your hair healthy. These vitamins prevent loss of hair and occurrence of dandruff. Each of these plays an imperative role in the nurturing and beautification of your hair. However, vitamin deficiency can cause your hair looking fragile, thin, or disgraceful.
The essential vitamins for hair growth are as follows:
- Vitamin A – It is one of the most important vitamins. Vitamin A deficiency leads to loss of hair and sheen and in turn makes the hair look dry and fragile. There is also a huge possibility of having dandruff. Fortunately, the stocks of vitamin A remain long enough in a person. The daily required dose is about 1, 0 mg and the best food sources of Vitamin A are liver, butter, egg yolks and milk.
- Vitamin B2 – Another essential vitamin makes your hair healthy and fresh. Absence or paucity of Vitamin B2 can cause rapid hair fall. This vitamin is spent the most in your body, therefore due attention must be given to regain the same. RDA for an adult is 2 mg per day and the source of this particular vitamin includes dairy products, eggs, bread, and meat.
- Vitamin B3 – It is responsible for the creation of hair pigments. In case of B3 deficiency in a human body, the hair becomes weak, breaks haphazardly and grays speedily at an early stage. In order to prevent such symptoms, it is important to consume 50-100 mg of vitamin B3 everyday. For this however, grains, beer yeast, peanut, fish, liver and beef can act as a rich source of Vitamin B3.
- Vitamin B6 – Yet another important hair growth vitamin, B6 prevents itchy and dry scalp. However, its shortage is the main cause of dandruff. The best food sources that yield Vitamin B6 are dry yeast, grains, chicken, pork, fish, liver, kidneys, eggs, vegetables, soya, bananas, nuts, potato, and cabbage.
- Vitamin B9 – It is another such vitamin that helps in promoting the hair growth. Its deficiency may lead to symptoms such as skin patches. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain a proper balance of vitamin B9. The food sources rich in Vitamin B9 are vegetables, food yeast, cottage cheese, cheeses and fish.
- Vitamin B10 – It struggles with an early gray hair and improves the growth of hair. A daily dose of vitamin B10 (100 mg) balances the bodily requirement of this vitamin. The best food sources of vitamin B10 are dairy products, egg yolks, beer yeast, rice, potato, fish, and nuts.
Make sure that your diet consists of these vital vitamins for hair growth. They are your hair companions, do not forget!
Now for the moment of truth. And this is really very important.